Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SX tools


So I have a page on my iOS device dedicated to SXSW and NYC designed for maximum enjoyment. Apps like Highlight and Glancee sound a little creepy but hopefully they will lead to connection with some cool people while over there. Basically, it will buzz me when someone with similar interests (based on our FB profiles and our likes) is in close proximity.

Sched will be used for tracking panels mostly - tracking bands however for the second half of the festival will be crazy ambitious.

If you're reading this and you would like to connect with me in Austin, find me on the twitters (@getbiglittlekid) or check out my schedule: http://austin2012.sched.org/getbiglittlekid

Also let me know of other apps you could recommend. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment